ProtectSeniors.Org offers these links to other websites which may be of interest.
Non-Governmental Advocacy Organizations
- Alliance for Retired Americans – The mission of the Alliance for Retired Americans is to ensure social and economic justice and full civil rights for all citizens so that they may enjoy lives of dignity, personal and family fulfillment and security.
- Medicare Rights Center – Excellent source of Medicare information and assistance in the United States.
- National Committee To Preserve Social Security & Medicare – The mission of the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare, a membership organization, is to protect, preserve, promote, and ensure the financial security, health, and the well being of current and future generations of maturing Americans.
- The Pension Rights Center – 30 years experience protecting and promoting retirement security and is the country’s only consumer organization dedicated solely to protecting and promoting the retirement security of American workers, retirees, and their families.
- WISER Women’s Institute for a Secure Retirment – The Women’s Institute for a Secure Retirement (WISER) is dedicated to the education and advocacy that will improve long-term financial quality of life for women. As the only organization to focus exclusively on the unique financial challenges that women face, WISER supports women’s opportunities to secure adequate retirement income through research, workshops and partnerships.
News and Information
- American Retiree – The premier online magazine for seniors.
- Kaiser Network – News on national health policy issues.
- SeniorJournal.Com – Senior citizens news and information daily on the Web.
- Social Security and Disability Resource Center – Links to online Social Security and disability information.
- NursingHomeAbuseGuide.Org– Provides up to date information on nursing home injury and abuse
- Benefits CheckUp – A service to screen benefits for seniors.
- Benefitnews.com – A complete online resource for benefits and HR professionals.
- Benefits Link – Provides free information and tools for benefit plan sponsors, service-providers and participants.
- Health Insurance Options – A service to compare and buy health insurance.
- National Pension Lawyers Network – A no-cost referral service that connects workers and retirees with professionals who can help them understand and enforce their pension rights.
- Social Security Disability Lawyers – A national resource helping individuals receive their Social Security benefits.
- Social Security Administration
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Administration on Aging
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC)
Other Retiree Associations
- IBM Employee Information Website
- KeySpan Retiree Club – Long Island Chapter
- Staten Island Telco Retirees Club (CWA)
- Over the Hill Car People, LLC
If you would like to have your organization listed here, please email email@example.com.